'Jockoholians'

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Iron Man

 hey 'JOCKoholik's !
its 0909 and today marks a special day for 'haus of JOCKolate' ©
as i bring you the first ever debut of 'HOJ's very own EXTREME CAKES!
if yall watch shows like Food Network Challenge and Cake Boss 
on cable, then this would be my very own Extreme Cake Challenge!
to design a customized designer cake for Marvel Comics - Iron Man.

 Ive been planning to create an Extreme Cake since and ive finally
had the opportunity to do so this September for a birthday event.
i was as excited and thrilled as the birthday lady when i proposed 
the idea of having her Iron Man cake transformed into a 3D, 
light emitting mask just like how it does in the movies!

 With the flick of a switch, this 3D Iron Man mask goes from
a customized designer cake to an Extreme Cake design!
that beam of light across the mask really does glows! I bet her
family and friends would be blown off their seats when this cake
arrives in total darkness and lights up the room with its strong
beam of light! do watch out for a video of this cake posted above! 

Presenting 'haus of JOCKolate's © Extreme Cakes - Iron Man

5 comments:

  1. This is just so awesome.

    I do 3D cakes for my children for their birthdays and all the searching I have done on the internet for help to make an Ironman mask for my son's 5th birthday you are the only one to have done it how I invisioned it.

    If you are willing to share with a mum of little talent, what templates did you use for the carving of the cake and icing and what light source did you use for the eyes. (wyrdwicca@gmail.com)

    Again this is just so awesome and you are a fantastically talented person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, may I know how do u charge for the above ironman cake? Do u have email so that I can contact n ask u for more details?
    Thank you.

    Wing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please send me the template to carve this cake? I'd like to make it for my 8 yr old nephew - he'd love it!!!
    (soniamerdjanian@hotmail.com)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i am very much interested in the spongebob cake that you made for your friend, it is so alive and the size is just nice. How do i order the cake? Please drop me an email @ f3k4yap@gmail.com, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, may I know how much will this cost? I am interested to order this. Please email me at gennnyvieve@gmail.com.

    Thank you.
    Genevieve.

    ReplyDelete